Dec. 18th, 2008

In all likelihood we are going to have to cancel a phone interview with a possible chair candidate. Said interview is scheduled for 8 a.m. tomorrow and weather forecasts make it likely that campus will be closed. The Dean/Acting Chair wants to have Monday morning or Tuesday afternoon as a backup plan. Looking at the weather forecasts for the 879 miles from here to my sister's my best shot at avoiding weather problems is to be on the road Saturday and Sunday. Technically I could wait to leave though I would have not leaving until Tuesday evening would mean the trip would be rushed to get there by Christmas Eve.

I wish I was like many people in my department and could simply say "sorry but no" without fretting about it.

May 2010

S M T W T F S
       1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Jul. 25th, 2017 04:35 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios