Some or all of the last six of us may be released today. If I am one of those released, I considered transferring to another disaster relief operation if they needed someone. If I were asked to transfer, I would probably say yes but I don't think I will take the initiative to ask for one. I miss my garden. I don't want to be a bother to ChR and J by having them keep an eye on my garden any longer than necessary. In short, I am ready to go home. If they need someone later this summer I'll go out again but now home seems very appealing. It sounds like even if I am not released today, tomorrow will be a day off. This is good because I am running out of clean clothes and need to do laundry if I am not going home.
I just checked the weather forecast for home and it said "Partly sunny. Breezy. Highs from mid 60s Lakeside to mid 70s inland. North winds 15 to 25 mph." Mid-60s in July was almost more than my brain could comprehend.