[personal profile] destabee
In all likelihood we are going to have to cancel a phone interview with a possible chair candidate. Said interview is scheduled for 8 a.m. tomorrow and weather forecasts make it likely that campus will be closed. The Dean/Acting Chair wants to have Monday morning or Tuesday afternoon as a backup plan. Looking at the weather forecasts for the 879 miles from here to my sister's my best shot at avoiding weather problems is to be on the road Saturday and Sunday. Technically I could wait to leave though I would have not leaving until Tuesday evening would mean the trip would be rushed to get there by Christmas Eve.

I wish I was like many people in my department and could simply say "sorry but no" without fretting about it.
From:
Anonymous( )Anonymous This account has disabled anonymous posting.
OpenID( )OpenID You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address. Sign in using OpenID.
User
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

 
Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.

May 2010

S M T W T F S
       1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 21st, 2017 06:52 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios